BR Cruises

DE Cruises

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Would u plz help me finish this "Song"?

Behind that hill,
High into mountains
Or deep in sea
Will i ever find thee

Across the land,
Around the globe,
Retrace the Echo
Through time and space

From afar
Comes the Cry
Rejoiced to hear
Your name again

They told me once
To find thee
Man must sail
on seething seas

So hear me, oh Daughter of Athens
Save me, oh Sister of Rome
Teach me, oh Bride of Jesus
Help me, oh Beloved of Mohammed

A winsome way
Before me rose
Heralds of thine
Lead me through

this is where i need some help and inspiration

Now the world is bathed
In rays of full moon
As sun last beam was
Vanished from earth

So hear me, oh Daughter of Athens
Save me, oh Sister of Rome
Teach me, oh Bride of Jesus
Help me, oh Beloved of Mohammed

Ferona*
Come and embrace me
Break the chains around my neck
Make me feel I'm free again
For I want to live
I want to live for thee

*Goddess of freedom in roman mythology

Do you consider this as a ballad?






Answer :
Excellent! I love it. 1 thing though...the 1st stanza made me think it was going to be rhyming. Maybe change sea to ocean so the reader/listener isn't expecting it to rhyme then filled with disappointment because it starts off rhyming then .no more rhyme. Yeah do that!
What do you need help with? You are doing just fine. I think it's great the way it is.






Answer :
To a high mountain
And fair Ferona who
Decreed that all evilness
Had to reveal where it hid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EU Cruises

Usa Cruises

ASIA Cruises